The holiday season is a time for gathering with family and friends and enjoying festive food and drink. The bullfrogpowered community has come together to provide 10 recipes for all your holiday gatherings—from brunches to potlucks to nightcaps by the fire. All of the businesses featured below are proudly bullfrogpowered with clean, green energy.
1. Savoury Muffins with Spinach, Tomato and Feta Cheese are a great addition to a holiday brunch menu. Recipe courtesy of Egg Farmers of Canada.
2. The Crown Royal Manhattan is a classic cocktail perfect for sipping by the fire—try it with Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye, recently named World Whisky of the Year!
3. Hellmann’s Cheesy Potatoes are easy to prepare and make the perfect indulgent side dish for a meal shared with loved ones this holiday season.
4. The Organic Box’s Overnight Pumpkin French Toast is an impressive, time-saving breakfast dish. Prep it the night before and pop in the oven when you wake up on Christmas morning.
5. Tired of turkey? Try Sanagan’s Meat Locker’s Paleron Steak in Red Wine for a different main course this holiday!
6. Looking for a vegan alternative to egg nog? Give Manitoba Harvest’s Holiday Hemp Nog a try!
7. Have an easy and delicious brunch with Stonemill Bakehouse’s Sunny Morning Egg Bake.
8. On a snowy day this holiday season, warm up with a bowl of The Grizzly Paw Brewing Company’s Beer Chowder Soup.
9. For a classic holiday roast, try the Herb Crusted Grass Fed Roasted Tenderloin from Rowe Farms. (To view this recipe, click on the Tenderloin recipe in the left hand column of the page).
10. For the finishing touch to a great holiday meal, serve Lindt’s Swiss Classic Milk Chocolate Truffles. Watch how easily these treats come together below: