What is The Future of Power? It’s a conversation about the technological, social, and environmental trends impacting the way Canadian businesses and utilities operate and interact with the people they serve.
5 reasons you should attend:
- Learn what role battery storage will play in the Future of Power.
- Hear how leading-edge companies are proactively identifying and implementing sustainable power solutions.
- Discuss the grid of the future and its viability.
- Be inspired by guest speakers including Astronaut Chris Hadfield, the first Canadian commander of the International Space Station and Gretchen Bakke, best-selling author of The Grid.
- Learn about the impact of corporate Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) on your business.
Here’s a sneak peek at The Future of Power:
Space is limited, so make sure you don’t miss out.
Did you know that Evergreen Brick Works is bullfrogpowered with 100% green electricity? Join us to learn more about their sustainability initiatives on-site.