This September, Bullfrog Power, Canada’s leading green energy provider, is celebrating 10 years of advancing renewable energy in Canada! As part of our celebrations, Bullfrog is sharing top 10 tips across a variety of topics to help you live a greener lifestyle. If there’s a topic you’d like our green gurus to cover, let us know on Facebook or Twitter or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking to beat the summer heat? Check out these 10 drinks—all made in facilities bullfrogpowered with green energy! With refreshing iced coffees and teas, nourishing green smoothies and some slightly stronger options for evenings out on the deck, there’s a little something for everybody.
1. Steam Whistle‘s classic pilsner
2. Crown Royal lemonade
3. Reunion Island Coffee‘s Cold Brew and Tonic (non-alcoholic)
4. Beau’s Festivale, a summer seasonal amber ale
5. Grizzly Paw Brewing Company Soda (non-alcoholic)
6. North Brewing Company‘s Summer Saison
7. Good Earth Coffeehouse Organic Tea & Lemonade (non-alcoholic)
8. Hidden Bench Vineyards and Winery Estate Chardonnay
9. Pete’s Fine Foods’ Green Machine Smoothie
10. Picaroons Traditional Ales‘ DOORYARD Organic Summer Ale
Please remember to always drink responsibly. Do not drive under the influence of alcohol.