Make the choice for 100% clean, green energy for your home
According to information from Statistics Canada, Canadian households contribute almost half (46%) of our country's total greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. Furthermore, energy use is the single biggest contributor to a home's emissions footprint. Our electricity and natural gas use produces even more emissions than our personal use of vehicles!
What can you do?
You can actively choose—and help to advance—clean green energy in Canada with Bullfrog Power. Bullfrogpowering your house, apartment or condo with green energy is easy. You continue to draw conventional electricity or natural gas from the energy systems—just as you always have—and Bullfrog Power injects green electricity or green natural gas (or both if you choose) onto the respective energy system to match the amount of electricity or gas your home uses.
By greening your energy with Bullfrog, you
- Reduce your home's energy-related emissions footprint
- Displace power from polluting sources and help clean our energy systems
- Support the development of new renewable generation in Canada
- Clean up our air quality and take action on climate change
- Send an important message to business leaders and policy makers that renewable energy is important to our environment and our economy
There is no contract lock-in—so if you find that green energy is not right for you, you can cancel your Bullfrog Power agreement at any time simply by notifying us. There are no cancellation fees or penalties; however, you are responsible for any charges for Bullfrog Power incurred up to the date of termination.
Learn more about Bullfrog's green electricity.
Learn more about the Bullfrog's green natural gas.
To sign up, choose your province